Need bulk shipping and/or tax exempt orders?
Creativity can be taught, encouraged, developed, or squashed! Keep this flipbook handy so you can review:
- The four Instructional Elements of Creativity
- The myths and misconceptions surrounding creativity
- Surprises of Failure – the lives of famous creative individuals
- Classroom dos and don'ts.
This guide also provides you with:
- An Observation Log
- Student creative behavior checklist
- 26 question prompts to elicit creative responses
- Additional reference books and website resources
- Over 90 teaching aids!
Size: 5.25 x 6.5 inches
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS FLIPBOOK SERIES
How often do you find yourself with stacks of "stuff" when you return from a conference or training? And rarely do you have the time to go back through and find all the new tips and techniques you discovered and want to use immediately in your classroom! These new resources are designed as desktop aides to have at your "fingertips" when you return from a conference or finish a book study and want to remember the most important things to use during you daily instruction. Also they are great reminders of some of your favorite teaching strategies - right on top of your desk! They also contain references and resources you can quickly access to further your exploration of each topic. These simple, practical publications can also be purchased by administrators as sets for teachers to assist them in leading and changing instructional focus in the classroom.