NEW UPDATED AUTHOR EDITION! Intrigued by creativity but wonder how to use it in any Future-Ready standards-based classroom? Curiosita Teaching (CT), a first of its kind, shows teachers how to teach creativity as a developmental skill in any content area. Start using CT in your classroom and give your students the gift of a “toolbox” filled with the skills of creativity and a creative outlook on life!
CT offers flexibility within structure, providing teachers choice in their approach to teaching with and for creativity. The CT Creativity Framework, a product of 40+ years of research and classroom-tested mindsets, toolsets, and skillsets, makes creativity assessable, tangible, and teachable. The framework includes student and teacher goals to support the development of creativity in all students. The CT Creativity Framework includes:
- 4 Instructional Elements: Fluency, Flexibility, Originality, & Elaboration.
- 7 Action Areas: Person, Process, Product, Press, Perception, Persistence, & Passion.
You care about your students. You know their futures depend on becoming agile, creative problem-solvers. Curiosita Teaching provides you with all the essential tools and resources needed to guide students in becoming creative agents of change – for life!
- Research & Rationale
- The Curiosita Teaching Framework Components
- The Instructional Elements of the Creativity Fan Framework
- Creating the Classroom Climate for Creativity
- Integrating Creativity: Curriculum and Instructional Design
- Assessing Creativity
- Creativity and Diverse Learners
- Creativity Quotations
Size: 8.5 x 11 inches